£30k - 34k per year + Package
over 1 year ago
Repairs Officer – up to £34,000 + Benefits
We are currently looking for a Repairs Officerto join a forward-thinking housing association who have a commercial, customer focused approach. The successful candidate will work be based from the head office covering a regional portfolio with no need for overnight stays or excessive mileage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation and to join them at a point of expansion within the newly formed team who have a clear focus and structure while supporting the asset management and planned maintenance teams.
Why is this a great opportunity?
You will be working with an experienced team who provide a high level of service within a people focused association that are achieving high levels of compliance and are striving to move from strength to strength. They team are also heavily invested in by the business and have a dedicated L&D team to support professional development.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- A relevant qualification in Asset Management, a professional membership to RICS or CIOB would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience of delivering a repairs service within an estates-based portfolio like Social Housing, Care, Estates, Student Accommodation etc.
- A Project Management qualification is essential
The successful Repairs Surveyor will be responsible for:
- Improving the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of the repairs service
- Undertake technical inspections to support the contractual & financial management of the repairs service and provide recommendations to residents, contractors and management.
- Working with the DLO, external agencies and other departments to ensure void and responsive repair works are delivered
In return the successful Repairs Officerwill receive a starting salary of up to £34,000 plus a great package that includes company bonus scheme, mileage paid at 45ppm, I.T equipment, enhanced company pension scheme and 28 days leave (not including bank holidays) to name a few perks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today to express your interest.