£32k - 37k per year + Package
over 1 year ago
Repairs Surveyor – up to £37,000 + Benefits
We are currently looking for a Repairs Surveyor to join a forward-thinking housing association who have a commercial, customer focused approach. The successful candidate will work be based from the head office covering a local portfolio with no need for overnight stays or excessive mileage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation and to join them at a point of expansion within the newly formed team who have a clear focus and structure while supporting the asset management and planned maintenance teams.
Why is this a great opportunity?
You will be working with an experienced team who provide a high level of service within a people focused association that are achieving high levels of compliance and are striving to move from strength to strength. They team are also heavily invested in by the business and have a dedicated L&D team to support professional development.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- A relevant qualification in Asset Management, a professional membership to RICS or CIOB would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience of surveying within an estates-based portfolio like Social Housing, Care, Estates, Student Accommodation etc.
- Experience of conducting stock condition surveys
The successful Repairs Surveyor will be responsible for:
- Delivering a range of surveys with a particular focus on Stock Condition and Planned Maintenance Surveys.
- Organising workload, diary, travel and access to a wide range of properties in order to complete the required tasks.
- Supporting with and occasionally creating minor works specifications
In return the successful Repairs Surveyor will receive a starting salary of up to £37,000 plus a great package that includes company bonus scheme, mileage paid at 45ppm, I.T equipment, enhanced company pension scheme and 25 days leave (not including bank holidays) to name a few perks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 0203 8000 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.