£36k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
8 months ago
Repairs Team Leader – £36,000 – £40,000 + Benefits – Berkshire
We are working with a Housing Provider to search for a professional to manage a team of in-house trades delivering services across the region and support in a programme of repairs and maintenance works to a range of properties, the role will involve working collaboratively with internal & external colleagues across a portfolio to ensure the highest level of resident satisfaction.
The successful candidate will be offered a spot salary of up-to £40,000 plus a competitive package including 25 days leave rising to 30 days leave + Bank holidays on top, 12% matched pension, flexible home working and much more.
As the Repairs Team Leader your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of in-house trades and supervising day to day management, setting targets, reviewing performance, conducting 1-2-1s, managing sickness and holding meetings.
- Ensuring that the work of the repairs team meets the association agreed standard.
- Leasing with residents to ensure they are satisfied with the completed works or any complaints are resolved.
The ideal Voids Team Manager will have:
- A qualification in property surveying or a relevant trade qualification is desirable.
- Experience of managing a team of trades.
- Full clean driving license with own transport.
- Experience within a property-based environment
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today!