£30k - 35k per year
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Senior Lettings Officer - £30,000 - £35,000 – London
Social Housing Recruitment have exclusively partnered with an up-and-coming organisation for a Senior Lettings Officer The organisation we are partnered with are ambitious, growing and expanding and aim to provide high quality, truly affordable housing, in desirable locations for key workers in London.
The organisation is seeking someone to work in a diverse Senior Lettings Officer role with the opportunity to carry out an effiecient end to end lettings process. The role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to really utilise their potential and have an input in the future development of the business.
The Senior Lettings Officer core responsibilities will include:
- Void management and letting properties including undertaking new tenant visits.
- Lead on marketing, lettings, and allocations of new and existing homes.
- Developing and strengthening local partnerships and relationships.
- Manage current and pending lettings for both new properties and re-lets including advertising properties, tracking void and applicant progression to ensure organisation KPIs are met and minimum of void loss
- Providing residents with general advice, assistance, and support.
- Experience in voids and letting properties effectively
- Knowledge of relevant housing legislation.
- Previous experience working in property, management, estate agents, managing agent.
- Experience in rent and service charge setting.
- Housing Qualification or equivalent (part or fully CIH qualified) – Desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Individual to secure a role in an organisation that is rapidly expanding and there is room the right individual to grow.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have 1st stage interview commencing within the following 2 weeks.
If you are interested, please contact Daisy McLachlan on 02037622793 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org