£46k - 48k per year
over 1 year ago
Residential Surveyor – £48,000 (pro rata) 9 months FTC to Perm
We are seeking a Surveyor to join a local Housing Association, the role will work within a condensed geographical location to help offer a resident focused service with reduced need to travel. The association have an incredibly diverse and exciting stock that includes a wide range of residential properties alongside care and supported living services.
This role will work alongside a talented Property and Surveying team who have a wealth of experience to help deliver a range of stock improvement programmes alongside the organisations Aids and Adaptations work within its care and supported living schemes.
This growing association will give you the opportunity to get involved with a range of interesting and projects whilst taking a lead on the Aids and Adaptations programme while playing a key part in supporting with the surveying of its general tock and other programmes of work.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
You will be working for a small housing association that play a key role in supporting local communities, empowering residents, and helping to deliver a good quality of life to those they support. The association are small and have a close nit family feel creating a highly supportive working environment where you will benefit from having like minded peers to support in your work.
As the Residential Surveyor your responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the associations Aids and Adaptations programme alongside other more general surveying programmes
- Contractor management and conducting pre & post inspections of works to ensure quality of the finished product and resident satisfaction.
- Leading on procurement of specialist contractors to deliver these works following key procurement steps and have a sound knowledge of the gateway process
The ideal Residential Surveyor will have:
- Membership to RICS or similar membership body for built environment (I.e CIOB, RIBA or IFE)
- A broad knowledge base within Surveying ideally having worked with specialist contractors in the care/social housing sectors
- Experience of delivering Aids or Adaptation works and working with specialist contractors to achieve value for money
In return, the successful Residential Surveyor will be offered a starting salary of up to £48,000 plus a competitive package including home working, a commitment to CPD & further qualifications, 25 Days Leave + Bank Holidays on top, impressive employee support alongside the ability to work for an award winning housing association.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 954 954 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.
Please note that due to the current pandemic, we regret that are not able to provide individual responses to unsuccessful applications. Therefore, if you have not been contacted by Principal People within 3 working days of submitting an application, unfortunately your application has not been successful.