Basic up to £20,000 OTE £35k in year one
almost 2 years ago
Are you interested in helping others to find their dream job, without any sales involved?
Join a business who offer an industry leading training academy with a proven track record of embracing raw talent and achieving success within the first 3 months. We hold a 100% retention rate across our senior team and our primary focus is our culture. We do everything possible to ensure our team love coming to work; later this month we are taking the entire business on an all expenses paid trip to Europe!
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Resourcing Consultant (absolutely no experience required as full training is provided) for a newly created role to complement the phenomenal growth of the team. This is an incredibly rare opportunity for a candidate who has a passion for people, exceptional customer service and an interest in Human Resources.
A Resourcing Consultant is an entirely non-sales role and works in partnership with our Consultants, to find the right candidates for our job vacancies. As an overview, you will be responsible for candidate communication, building a candidate community of professionals and assessing and interviewing a number of candidates each week for a range of job opportunities.
In addition, you will support each candidate throughout the recruitment process, becoming an expert in assisting candidates to prepare for interview and providing impeccable service long after they start their new role. A Resourcing Consultant is one of the most rewarding roles in recruitment!
Principal People are proud to hold a 4.7/5 rating on Glassdoor. We have grown organically by 600% over the past 5 years, quadrupling our profit within that time frame. We are passionate about enabling our team to be the best they can be, making 13 promotions last year alone.
Onto the wider perks; with in-house yoga classes (during working hours), complimentary parking, complimentary breakfasts, monthly lunch clubs, a wellbeing allowance and 0% interest free loans to get you onto the property ladder – Principal People could be just the company you have been looking for.
The successful Resourcing Consultant will be responsible for:
- Actively working on job vacancies, identifying and securing the best possible candidates in partnership with the consulting team.
- Talking to and meeting with candidates on a constant basis – this is THE job for someone who loves engaging with people.
- Interviewing prospective candidates and introducing those you feel passionate about to your Consultants.
- Making mistakes - we want you to make a lot, so that we can develop and mentor you to become the most successful you can be!
- Searching across our database, extended network, external job boards, LinkedIn and other social media platforms to identify suitable candidates.
- Assisting the candidate through the recruitment cycle to include preparing them for interview, helping them to put their best foot forward, to keeping in touch after they have successfully secured the position.
- Working in a fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same. We push each other to be the best we can be, every day and have a truly wonderful team around us.
For your hard work and dedication, the appointed Resourcing Consultant will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading basic salary, which only increases as you progress.
- Realistic commission (commission is made through successfully placing candidates) in your first year from month 3 onwards, based on our star performers: £600 - £900 per month from 3 - 6 months within the role, rising to £750 - £1200 per month over the course of the following 6 months of your first year.
- Amazing team incentives, from team days out and quarterly award prizes voted by your peers, to luxury personal holidays.
- Industry leading training and development, tailored to your level of experience to ensure the very best start, with ongoing development as you progress within the role.
- Outstanding benefits including wellbeing allowance, private health cover, industry leading pension, monthly lunch club, high performers personal luxury holidays and 0% interest free loans.
- Beautiful, brand new offices in Farnborough with complimentary parking just a few minutes’ walk from us.
If you are interested in joining us, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 954952 or send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!!