£18k - 21k per year + OTE of £28K in Y1
3 months ago
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Resourcing Partner. A Resourcing Partner is a customer focused, non-sales-based role and works in partnership with our Consultants, to find the right candidates for the job vacancies you are recruiting. As an overview, you will be responsible for understanding a job brief and finding the right candidates to put forward to our clients. You will be assessing and interviewing a number of candidates each week for a range of job opportunities and helping candidates to find the next step in their career.
In addition, you will support each candidate through the recruitment process, assisting candidates to prepare for interview and providing impeccable service long after they start their new role. A Resourcing Partner is one of the most rewarding roles in recruitment!
No experience is required as Principal People offer an industry leading 12-week training academy to help you get off to the very best start. Principal People hold a 4.8/5 rating on Glassdoor and are proud to uphold a 100% retention rate across our senior team and our primary focus is our culture. In 2018 we took the team on two companywide holidays and have just booked our summer incentive to Marbella!
Onto the wider perks; with extended lunchbreaks for fitness, complimentary parking, complimentary breakfasts, monthly lunch clubs, a monthly wellbeing allowance and 0% interest free loans to get you onto the property ladder – Principal People could be just the company you have been looking for.
The successful Resourcing Partner will be responsible for:
- Identifying the best possible candidates in partnership with the consulting team.
- Talking to and meeting with candidates on a constant basis – this is THE job for someone who loves engaging with people.
- Interviewing candidates and introducing those you feel passionate about to your Consultants.
- Making mistakes - we want you to make a lot, so that we can develop and mentor you to become the most successful you can be!
- Searching across our database, external job boards and social media platforms to identify suitable candidates.
- Assisting the candidate through the recruitment cycle to include preparing them for interview, helping them to put their best foot forward, to keeping in touch long after they have successfully secured the position.
- Working in a fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same. We push each other to be the best we can be, every day and have a truly wonderful team around us.
For your hard work and dedication, the appointed Resourcing Partner will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading basic salary, which only increases as you progress.
- Realistic commission (commission is made through successfully placing candidates) boosting your earnings to over £25k in your first year.
- Amazing team incentives, from team days out and quarterly award prizes voted by your peers, to luxury personal holidays.
- Industry leading training and development, tailored to your level of experience to ensure the very best start, with ongoing development as you progress.
- Beautiful, brand new offices in Farnborough with complimentary parking just a few minutes’ walk from us.
If you are interested in joining us, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 954952 or send an email: email@example.com TODAY!!