£52k - 63k per year + Package
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Safety & Assurance Manager - £52,000 to £63,000 – Croydon
We are working with a Housing Provider to search for Safety & Assurance Manager that will help to create an innovative approach to safety working alongside a talented team of health, safety & building safety professionals. The organisation we are partnering with are ambitious, expanding and truly are an industry leader.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £53,000 plus a competitive package including 25 days leave + Bank holidays on top rising to 30 days with service, 7.5% matched pension, flexible home working, buy or sell 5 days leave per year, flexible benefits scheme, bonus scheme and much much more.
The role will work across all areas of the association from its repairs and maintenance operation, housing operations through to its development arm. The role will be to deliver safety operationally and provide assurance on the effectiveness of safety within the association, it will also lead on serious accident investigations of staff and residents.
As the Safety & Assurance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and reporting on the management of health and safety within the organisation and assist in providing advice and support to all levels of the association from departmental heads to operational front-line teams.
- Assisting in the undertaking of serious accident/incident investigations and preparing professionally written and concise, practical reports for senior management recommending action for improvement to mitigate recurrences.
- Assisting in providing technical advice and training with regards to fire safety and fire risk assessment and range of health and safety issues
- Liaising effectively and productively with all members of project teams to deliver efficient and safe projects
- Delivering assurance programmes across the association, this can include audits of its many and varied functions
The ideal Safety & Assurance Manager will have:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have experience advising safety within a facilities management or property-based environment (ideally housing or sleeping accommodation like hotels)
- Experience managing safety professional or held supervisory/mentor responsibilities for junior safety professionals
- Hold a full UK driving license and have access to a motor vehicle for occasional travel duties
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252954954or email email@example.com to express your interest.