£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Safety Assurance Officer - £40,00- £45,000- London
We are working with a leading Housing Provider to search for a Safety Assurance Officer that will provide operational and specialist support across the organization working alongside a talented team of Technical Safety Specialists.
As the Safety Assurance Officer your key responsibilities will include:
- Completing audits of complex risks areas following agreed audit protocols.
- Providing assurance to contractors, consultants and supply chain partners health and safety management standards by completing appraisals, reviews and site inspections.
- Providing appropriate safety training and workshops to build proficiency in the organisations staff.
- Liaising effectively and productively to maintain accurate records of Risk Assessment for the organisation.
- Supporting senior members of the team in providing information on compliance and safety performance.
The ideal Safety Assurance Officer will have:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have experience with property-based compliance
- Experience delivering face to face training
- Strong Knowledge of CDM
- Hold a full UK driving license and have access to a motor vehicle for day to day duties
In return, the successful Safety Assurance Officer will be offered a starting salary of up to £40,000 plus a competitive package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 954 956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.