£33k - 39k per year + Package
about 2 years ago
Safety, Health and Environment Advisor - 33k-39K plus package covering sites Cornwall and South Devon
Principal People are excited to offer a fantastic opportunity for a Safety, Health, Environment Advisor seeking a fresh opportunity with a sought-after employer who are going through a period of extensive growth. Working on a prestigious contract across Cornwall and South Devon, this UK leading Utilities and Civil Engineering organisation are a nationally recognised company who offer excellent career progression opportunities.
Working on a multiple site basis the successful Safety, Health, Environment Advisor will be working closely with all site teams covering sites across Cornwall and South Devon. Reporting directly into the Safety, Health, Environment Manager you will be responsible for site visits, site inspections and accident investigations.
This operational position will hold the following responsibilities:
- Supporting and advising on all sites
- Conduct accident investigations
- Write and review Risk assessments and Method statements
- Toolbox talks and training
- Developing Safety, Health and Environmental procedures
- Support behavioural safety initiatives
The successful Safety, Health, Environment Advisor will hold:
- Experience within Utilities, Civil Engineering or Construction.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- UK Driving license
- Working experience of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001.
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of experience of Health and Safety within Utilities, Civil Engineering or Construction.
In return the salary is £33-£39k + company car or car allowance + travel expenses + pension scheme + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.