£38k - 42k per year
01252 759 162
25 days ago
Safety, Health & Environmental Advisor - 42K plus extensive package – Home Based covering sites across Sussex and Hampshire
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Safety, Health and Environmental Advisor to join a rapidly growing and nationally recognised Utilities organisation who are developing into a market leader in their specialist field. An organisation who have fantastic core values and are going through a period of extensive growth, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment within the Utilities industry.
Reporting directly to the Safety, Health & Environmental Manager the SHE Advisor will be responsible for carrying out site inspections, site audits, oversee accident investigations and have a strong emphasis on sub-contractor engagement.
The successful Safety, Health & Environmental Advisor will be organised, have strong communication skills, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and be proactive within their work.
Covering multiple sites across Sussex and Hampshire, the appointed Safety, Health & Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Providing Health and Safety advice and guidance to site and operation teams.
- Conduct Accident investigations
- Complete site audits
- Attend regular client and contractor meetings
- Assist with CDM regulations
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience working in Utilities, Groundworks, Civil Engineering or Telecommunications
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- Full UK Driving licence
- NRSWA Qualification is also highly desirable
In return the salary is £38-£42k + Company Car + Fuel Card + 8% pension scheme + Private Healthcare + Discretionary Bonus + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org