£35k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
8 months ago
Global company – Safety, Health and Environmental Advisor – £35,000 - £40,000 + attractive benefits package – Southampton
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety, and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are thrilled to have exclusively partnered with a specialised Global Manufacturing organisation based in Southampton. The position is working within the SHE Operations Department and will have a strong focus upon behavioural safety engagement towards Safety, Health and Environment.
Reporting to the SHE Manager you will play a key part in contributing SHE improvements on site.
Why work for this company?
- Working for a Highly successful Global company, who are fully invested in Health and Safety.
- A great deal of scope for this induvial working with many different risks having the opportunity to be a leader of change.
- The company are renowned for investing in their employees offering ample development and training opportunities.
- You will be given the autonomy to implement new HSE initiatives and drive the culture change
- The company work to good standard in terms of H&S, but this is an opportunity to push it towards greatness
The successful Safety, Health and Environment Advisor will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating Safety, Health and Environmental for the organisation.
- Creating and driving a positive SHE culture, through coaching, training, and support.
- Ensuring that the SHE management system is in place, understood and maintained.
- Monitoring standards and procedures.
- Identifying SHE risks and develop effective risk reduction.
- Delivering health and safety training.
- Managing the sites ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 management systems.
The ideal will possess as a minimum:
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Health and Safety
- Ideally experienced with management systems including ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- 3 + years of experience in a Health and Safety focussed role, within a manufacturing or Engineering environment, although not essential.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.