£50-£60k + Pension scheme up to 16% + 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays + Company Car or Car allowance depending on experience.
about 2 years ago
Safety, Health and Environmental Advisor – Renewables and Engineering - Kilmarnock
Principal People are delighted to present an excellent opportunity for a Safety, Health and Environmental professional to join a highly reputable market leading and Global Renewable Energy and Engineering organisation based near Kilmarnock and covering multiple projects in the UK and Europe as required.
This predominantly office based role will offer the successful candidate excellent development and training opportunities. Looking to add to their established and growing team, the Safety, Health and Environmental professional will report directly into the Safety, Health and Environmental Manager and Operate on a number of high profile projects. This specialist organisation are experts in their field and hold exceptional core values that will provide an excellent platform for an experienced Safety, Health and Environmental professional to further enhance their career and expertise. .
Key responsibilities of this equally strategic and operational role include:
- Providing leadership and expertise to all operational teams across the business on all Safety, Health and Environmental matters
- Review and conduct risk assessments and method statements
- Conduct accident investigations and route course analysis
- Attend and lead regular Health and Safety meetings
- Ensure legislation is up to date
- Working collaboratively with site teams and senior management to promote a safe working environment
- Engage with key stakeholders.
- Site visits
The successful Safety, Health and Environmental professional will hold:
- Experience within Renewables, Wind Farms, Engineering or Heavy lifting - essential
- A Nebosh General certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- A Nebosh Diploma or equivalent is highly advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work flexible hours if required
In return the organisation are offering a highly competitive package + Pension scheme up to 16% + 28 days annual leave + Company Car or Car allowance depending on experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.