£35k - 40k per year
11 months ago
Safety, Health and Environmental Advisor - £40k + Package - based near Thurston.
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created Safety, Health and Environmental Advisor to join a highly reputable, dynamic and forward thinking Utilities and Civil Engineering organisation within East Anglia.
Reporting into an office based near Thurston, the Safety, Health and Environmental Advisor will manage their diary autonomously across multiple sites within the area.
Holding exceptional core values, this autonomous position offers the right professional a fantastic opportunity to work within a developing business who strive to deliver high quality services.
Key responsibilities of the Safety, Health and Environmental Advisor role include:
- Regular site inspections and audits
- Assisting with Toolbox talks
- Conduct accident and incident investigation as required
- Attending regular client and internal meetings
- Providing HSE advice to site teams
- Creating weekly and monthly reports
- Reviewing and writing risk assessments and method statements
The successful Safety, Health and Environmental Advisor will hold:
- Experience working within Utilities, Street works, Civil Engineering or Telecommunications.
- NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- NRSWA ticket (or previously held)
- UK Driving license
In return the salary is £35k - £40k + car allowance or access to commercial vehicle + 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays + pension scheme + Travel expenses.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment. Alternatively contact me direct on firstname.lastname@example.org