£50k - 60k per year
over 2 years ago
Principal People are looking for a Safety, Health and Environmental Manager required to join a leading construction company based in Tamworth. The position is to pay the successful candidate a salary of £50-60k + Company Car + Package.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Safety, Health and Environmental Manager to join a market leading organisation who are growing by 10% year on year. You will be responsible for managing a team of four and devising and implementing your own strategies.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role that will offer the successful candidate the chance to work within a fast paced, hands-on capacity along with being instrumental in developing your own Safety culture within the business.
The appointed Safety, Health and Environmental Manager will be responsible for:
- Improving the organisations Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining and improving their management systems
- Advising the senior managers and directors on Health and Safety
- Site inspections, accident investigations, risk assessments
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Chartered Membership of IOSH is essential
- Experience within construction ideally Fit Out
- Experience working within fast paced, multisite environments
- Have a strong understanding of CDM requirements
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
In return the position is paying between £50,000 - £60,000, company car, pension, health care and life cover after a year’s service, 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.