£28k - 30k per year + Package
about 2 years ago
Principal People are pleased to be working with a prestigious and extremely well-known business looking to source a SHE Officer to work on their site in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
The business is seeking support for their operational health and safety on a day to day basis. Working on one of the most pro-active sites within the company, there is significant scope for an aspiring health and safety professional to develop their skillset and utilise their knowledge to help maintain and improve upon the health and safety culture.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Working with the workforce to embed a better culture within the business and encourage pro-active behaviours
- Identifying the need for and providing advice regarding, adequate training programmes as appropriate
- Maintaining and improving upon the OHSAS 18001 system for the site.
- Implementing Group Strategy on site, working towards a better health and safety culture company wide
Essential requirements include:
- Nebosh General Certificate
- Ability to demonstrate previous experience of working with staff to improve a health and safety culture.
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Experience in a manufacturing environment or similar.
This is a fantastic opportunity would suit an aspiring health and safety professional at the beginning of their career, looking to develop themselves further within an extremely successful company. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.