£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
11 months ago
Global company – Safety, Health and Environmental Officer – £40k - £45k + attractive benefits package – Derbyshire
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety, and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are thrilled to have exclusively partnered with a Specialised Global Chemical Manufacturing organisation based in Derbyshire. The position is working within the SHE Operations Department and will have a strong focus upon behavioural safety and the engagement of all levels of staff within the business.
Reporting to the SHEQ Manager you will play a key part in improving SHE performance on site.
Why work for this company?
- Working for a Highly successful Global company, who are fully invested in Health and Safety
- COMAH training, enabling you to become a COMAH specialist within this role
- A great deal of scope for this induvial to work with wide and varied risks
- Excellent opportunity for further progression within your career
The successful Safety, Health and Environment Officer will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinate all the Safety, Health and Environmental for the organisation
- Creating and driving a positive SHE culture, through coaching, training, and support
- Ensuring that the SHE management system is in place, understood and maintained
- Monitoring standards and procedures
- Identify SHE risks and develop effective risk reduction
- Delivering health and safety training
The ideal will possess as a minimum:
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Health and Safety
- Ideally Experienced with management systems including ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- 3 + years of experience in a Health and Safety focussed role, within a chemical or manufacturing environment.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.