£38k - 45k per year
7 months ago
Safety, Health, Environment and Fire Advisor – 38k - 45k + Company Car + Pension Scheme + 24 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays – South East England – Regional Travel
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created role for a Health, Safety, Environment and Fire Advisor to join an industry-leading facilities management organisation operating across the South East areas of the UK.
This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to work on a client focused contract for the organisation and to help lay the foundation for an ongoing Safety, Health, Environment and Fire and business relationship with the key account.
Taking responsibility for the support of the HSE function within the key account, the successful candidate will ownership of their own portfolio of clients and will be the go-to contact for all queries and concerns. This significant but hugely positive challenge will include liaising with the client on a regular basis, for the continual improvement of Safety, Health, Environment and Fire.
Key responsibilities of the Safety, Health, Environment and Fire Advisor will include:
- Overseeing the facilities management, sub-contractors and compliance within all the different sites embedded into the contract
- Visiting multiple sites within your region and conducting inspections, risk assessments and audits of client sites
- Supporting and continuously improving the organisation’s internal management system in alignment with OHSAS 18001
- Working with a range of individuals across a diverse risk portfolio, to ensure that safe working practices are conducted and at a later stage, that updated policies and procedures are adopted
- Undertaking site audits and inspections
- Advising on building compliance including Legionella and Asbestos
The successful Safety, Health, Environment and Fire Advisor will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Understanding or working knowledge of CDM regulations and working with sub-contractors
- Working knowledge of ISO / OHSAS management systems, specifically OHSAS 18001
- Experience of working within a client-facing role
With opportunity to progress and the ability to make an impact from day one, this is a truly rare and an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please contact Taylor Newton on 01252 913504 or firstname.lastname@example.org.