£40k - 45k per year
11 months ago
SHEQ Advisor, 40k-45k + Company Car or Car Allowance + Travel Expenses + Private Pension Scheme + 26 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, based near Redditch
Principal People are seeking a SHEQ Professional to be part of a rapidly expanding business that works within the Utilities and Infrastructure sectors. With multiple sites predominantly operating across sites in the Midlands this is a fantastic opportunity for a HSEQ Professional to take that next step in an exciting and thriving company. The company has a heavy focus on maintaining a fantastic Health and Safety record and reputation.
This is a diverse role involving operational and client facing duties within a growing business unit for an established Infrastructure and Construction business. You will hold autonomy in your role and predominantly manage your own time to enable you to maintain high standards and build relationships across Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality.
Key responsibilities of the SHEQ Advisor will include:
- Maintaining an excellent health & safety culture
- Liaising with senior management regarding Health & Safety performance
- Promoting continuous development and maintaining the Health & Safety performance
- Benchmarking the performance of HSEQ and implementing training
- Reviewing RAMS
- Delivering SHEQ inductions to new starters
The successful SHEQ Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Be within a commutable distance to Redditch
- Full UK Driver’s License
- Experience within the Infrastructure sectors
Beneficial criteria for this position are:
- NEBOSH Diploma or above
- Graduate Member of IOSH or above
- EUSR Tickets
- Confined Space experience
In return the successful SHEQ Advisor will be entitled to up to 45k + Company Car/Car Allowance + Travel Expenses + Private Pension Scheme + 26 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holiday.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. If this is of interest to you, please call 01252 954 990 or email me on email@example.com.