£30k - 35k per year
over 1 year ago
Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor - 30k-35k covering multiple sites across Cumbria and the North West.
Principal People are excited to offer a fantastic opportunity for a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor seeking a fresh opportunity with a highly successful, expanding and sought-after employer who are going through a period of extensive growth. Working on a prestigious and long term contract across Cumbria and the North West, this leading Civil Engineering and Utilities organisation are a nationally recognised company who offer excellent career progression and development opportunities.
Working on a multiple site basis, the successful Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor will be working closely with and engaging with site teams and report directly into the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager. Having gained this significant contract, the organisation are seeking a motivated individual looking to enhance their career in a dynamic and challenging environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established and expanding company, working in a highly successful team, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
The Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor will be responsible for:
- Supporting and advising on all sites
- Conduct accident investigations
- Conduct Audits
- Toolbox talks and training
- Attending regular site, internal and client meetings
- Plan and manage site inspections
- Assist with the implementation of Health, Safety and Wellbeing initiatives.
This operational position will require a candidate to hold:
- Experience across the Civil Engineering, Utilities or Construction industries is highly desirable.
- NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full UK driving license.
In return the successful Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor will receive:
- A salary of £30k - £35k
- Company car
- Fuel card
- 12% pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Health Shield Scheme
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of experience of Health and Safety ideally with a Civil Engineering, Utilities or Construction background. However, our client is also open to candidates with an open and varied industry background.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.