£25k per year
about 2 years ago
Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Co-Ordinator - Up To 25k + Pension + 21 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, Near Wakefield
Principal People are seeking a Health and Safety Professional to be part of a growing business that works in the Construction and infrastructure sectors. This office-based role is a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience and grow your career within Health and Safety.
This company is looking ahead and have a big future with exciting projects on the horizon within the construction and infrastructure sectors and therefore require an enthusiastic Health and Safety Co-Ordinator who is looking for longevity in a friendly, open business.
With opportunity to progress into a SHEQ Advisor position this business is looking for an engaging, enthusiastic and hungry professional to join a passionate and pro-active team that has a bright future in the construction and infrastructure sectors.
Key responsibilities of this SHEQ Co-Ordinator role include:
- Managing and collating data
- Working closely with site teams
- Improving the quality of reported data
- Carrying out analysis on reported data
- Working collaboratively with the SHEQ Manager to improve processes
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Co-Ordinator will hold:
- Full, clean UK Driver’s License
Advantages for the role include:
- Experience or knowledge of Management Systems
- NEBOSH General or equivalent
- Experience within the Construction or Infrastructure sector
In return the successful SHEQ Co-Ordinator will be entitled to up to £25k + Pension Scheme + 21 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. If this is of interest to you, please call 01252 954 990 or email me on email@example.com