£45k - 55k per year + Package
over 1 year ago
Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager - 45k-55K plus package based near Purley, South London. Covering sites across South London and surrounding areas
Principal People are pleased to be working with a growing and established Civil Engineering and Utilities organisation who are currently going through a period of substantial growth. Looking to add to their growing and developing team, the organisation holds an excellent reputation as a progressive and developing company within their field. Directly reporting into the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Director, the strategic position will require travel across South London and surrounding areas as required. Responsibilities include client visits, creating reports and incident investigations.
Having gained further significant contracts, the organisation is seeking a motivated individual looking to progress their career further in a dynamic and challenging environment. Holding excellent core values, the organisation is offering an excellent platform for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager to increase their experience in a dynamic working environment and exceptional career and development opportunities.
This key position will hold the following responsibilities:
- Attend and participate in client meetings
- Conducting audits
- Site inspections
- Reviewing, writing and developing risk assessments and method statements
- Engage with the workforce and staff in training and support
- Incident investigations
- Assist with sub-contractor and supplier evaluations
- Toolbox talks
- Assist and implement department initiatives
- Manage Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisors
The successful Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager will hold:
- Experience within Utilities
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH construction as a minimum
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- UK Driving license
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of experience of Health and Safety within Utilities or Highways.
In return the salary is £45-£55k + company car or car allowance + fuel card + pension scheme + 28 days annual leave including bank holidays.