£55k - 65k per year
01252 759 162
over 1 year ago
Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager – Up To 65k + £5k Car Allowance / Company Car + Expensed Fuel / Fuel Card + Discretionary Bonus Scheme + Pension Scheme + 22 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, (Based and covering sites in London)
Principal People are seeking a Health and Safety Professional to be part of a multi-disciplined, diverse sub-contractor that works in the infrastructure & logistic sectors. With multiple sites across London, this is a fantastic opportunity to lead safety functions across a developing company and work alongside some of the most known businesses in the industry.
This company regularly works on a range of projects relating to the Construction industry and are looking for a SHEQ Manager that will have autonomy and be a trusted and valued employee. We are looking for an engaging, collaborative and autonomous SHEQ professional who holds passion and enthusiasm for Health & Safety and experience within the Construction Industry, preferably with experience in a standalone position.
Key responsibilities of this Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager include:
- Conducting site audits
- Managing SHEQ across all functions within the business
- Managing the businesses ISO certification renewals
- Building relationships with Directors to deliver safe working practises on site
- Producing and delivering toolbox talks
- Liaising regularly with site teams
- Supporting the business with Tenders in relation to SHEQ queries
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Full UK Driver’s License
- Experience within Construction
- Experience with working on Tenders
- Auditing Experience
Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager – Up To 65k + £5k Car Allowance / Company Car + Expensed Fuel / Fuel Card + Discretionary Bonus Scheme + Pension Scheme + 22 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays.
We will be creating a shortlist to the client within the first week of January so if you are interested, please send me an email to email@example.com.