£35k - 40k per year
over 2 years ago
Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager - 40K plus package based near Stevenage
A truly rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager to join a growing family run business who are a specialist within their field. A highly regarded Landscaping and Ground Maintenance company who operate across the UK working with multiple clients and contracts hold excellent core values and offer an exceptional platform for a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager to enhance their career further.
Developing into a market leader, the successful Safety, Health Environment and Quality Manager will report directly into the Managing Director and be responsible for creating a positive safety culture, review and create risk assessments and method statements, toolbox talks and liaise with the board of directors regarding all SHEQ matters.
The successful Safety, Health Environment and Quality Manager will be organised, have strong communication skills, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and be proactive within their work.
Operating across multiples sites in the UK and working out of the head office the appointed Safety, Health Environment and Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Giving health and safety advice to the site teams
- Accident investigations and Route Course analysis
- Site audits and inspections
- Review, audit and maintain Integrated Management Systems
- Write reports
- Conduct relevant training
- Define, communicate and deliver the organisations SHEQ strategy
- Assist with tendor processes as necessary
- Coordinate Occupational Health requirements
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Our client Is open to industry backgrounds across a Landscaping, Plant, Machinery, Construction, Utilities and Civil Engineering backgrounds
- Nebosh General or Nebosh Construction or equivalent as a minimum
- Full UK Driving licence
- Experience with ISO9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001
In return the salary is £35-£40k + Company Car or Car Allowance + travel expenses + pension scheme + 33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.