£38k - 42k per year
over 1 year ago
SHEQ Advisor – Uxbridge – Up to £42,000 + Auto – Enrolment pension + 23 Days Annual Leave + Package
Are you seeking a new and exciting challenge with a company who are forward thinking and bought into health and safety?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are delighted to be retained exclusively in partnership with an exceptional and fast-growing Facilities Management business, to support in the recruitment of a SHEQ Advisor due to the phenomenal organic growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with opportunities to progress and develop.
The business turned over in excess of 20 million last year and this is growing year on year, at such an exciting time for the business this is a great time for the successful SHEQ Advisor to be joining. The candidate will join an environment in which internal promotion is actively encouraged.
The successful SHEQ Advisor will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the businesses existing management systems comply with iso9001, 14001 and 45001
- Holding meetings with existing branches of the FM team to ensure the safety of the staff who are out completing the works
- Conducting site audits
- Providing competent and comprehensive advice to staff and advising them on what is compliant and what isn’t
- Assisting in the completion of risk assessments
The ideal SHEQ Advisor will:
- Have experience in FM or residential property (desirable but not essential)
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Have practical knowledge and experience of working with ISO management systems
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Up to £42,000 basic salary (depending on qualifications and experience
- Auto – Enrolment pension
- Subsidised gym membership and high street vouchers
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply or Email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org