£32k - 34k per year
01252 759 162
over 1 year ago
Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality Auditor (SHEQ)- 34K plus extensive package covering sites across The South East
This is an exceptional opportunity for an up and coming Health and Safety professional join a rapidly growing Utilities organisation. This organisation has fantastic core values and are going through a period of extensive growth. The position will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress and develop their career further in a diverse and challenging environment within the Utilities sector.
This role would suit a motivated individual who holds operational Health and Safety experience in an Infrastructure or Construction environment and is seeking to develop their knowledge and skills further within a large organisation who can offer development and support.
Reporting directly to the Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality Manager the SHEQ Auditor will be responsible for carrying out site inspections, site audits and have a strong emphasis on sub-contractor engagement.
The successful Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality Auditor will be organised, have strong communication skills, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and be proactive within their work.
The position which will quickly progress into an Advisor will cover multiple sites across Essex and Kent. Holding flexible working arrangements and remote working, the appointed Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality Auditor will be responsible for:
- Conduct site and depot audits
- Assisting with the review of risk assessments and method statements
- Providing Health and Safety advice and guidance to site and operation teams.
- Attending regular client and contractor meetings
- Assisting with CDM regulations
- Assist accident investigations
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience working in Utilities, Groundworks, Civil Engineering, Telecommunications or Construction related environments
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- Full UK Driving licence
- NRSWA Qualification is also highly desirable
In return the salary is £32-£34k + Company Car + Fuel Card + 8% pension scheme + Private Healthcare + Discretionary Bonus + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org