£38k - 42k per year
01252 759 162
9 months ago
Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality Advisor - 42K plus extensive package covering sites across The South East – REF:25773
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality Advisor to join a rapidly growing Utilities organisation. This organisation has fantastic core values and are going through a period of extensive growth, this role will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment within the Utilities industry.
Reporting directly to the Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality Manager the SHEQ Advisor will be responsible for carrying out site inspections, site audits, oversee accident investigations and have a strong emphasis on sub-contractor engagement.
The successful Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality Advisor will be organised, have strong communication skills, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and be proactive within their work.
Covering multiple sites across Essex and Kent the appointed Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality Advisor will be responsible for:
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Providing Health and Safety advice and guidance to site and operation teams.
- Conducting Accident investigations
- Completing site audits
- Attending regular client and contractor meetings
- Assisting with CDM regulations
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience working in Utilities, Groundworks, Civil Engineering or Telecommunications
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- Full UK Driving licence
- NRSWA Qualification is also highly desirable
In return the salary is £38-£42k + Company Car + Fuel Card + 8% pension scheme + Private Healthcare + Discretionary Bonus + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org