£275 - 300 per day
over 2 years ago
Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor – multisite Birmingham/South – CDM/Construction/Civil Engineering - £275-£300 per day – 6 - month contract plus
A SHEQ Advisor is required to join a multi discipline company, covering a multisite basis from Birmingham to South London with occasional international travel. They are happy to take on a Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor with experience in CDM, Construction and Civil Engineering.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable Safety culture. As the successful candidate, you will assist the Health and Safety function reporting into the Project Director, developing your credentials and experience within a fantastic business.
As the Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor your responsibilities will include:
· Conducting Construction Phase Plans
· Overseeing the site teams and Principal Designer Plans
· Ensuring all work on site is carried out safely
· Support and Advise on safety on the project
· Carrying out audits and inspections
· Accident and Investigations
To be considered for the SHEQ Advisor position you must:
· Hold a NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent as a minimum
· Have worked in a Construction, Civil Engineering or similar projects.
· Strong CDM 2015, Civil Engineering or Heavy Construction background.
· Be a confident and approachable individual capable at liaising at all levels
In return, the successful SHEQ Advisor will be offered a day rate of between £275-£300 per day on an initial 6-month contract.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org