£38k - 45k per year
about 2 years ago
SHEQ Advisor - Rail - £45k - Multiple sites across London
Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor required to join a growing, highly reputable Rail Infrastructure organisation based near Hayes and covering sites across London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor to join a nationally recognised organisation which hold an impeccable reputation as a growing business which is becoming a leading contractor in the Rail and Civil Engineering Industry. As an industry leader, they are a pivotal part of ground breaking projects which will scope the infrastructure of the UK over the coming years. Reporting directly to the Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager and Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Director, you will be responsible for conducting site inspections on a multi-site bases as well as writing and reviewing risk assessments.
The successful Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor will form part of a growing team, with a focus on improving behaviour and culture towards HSEQ while being commutable to London.
The appointed Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor will be responsible for:
· Reviewing all safety procedures on a multi-site bases.
· Regular site audits
· Site investigations and accident investigations.
· Overall promotion of an excellent HSEQ culture.
· Site inspections
· Deliver training and toolbox talks
· Deliver inductions as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Experience working in the Rail or Civil Engineering industry.
· NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
· PTS Card is highly desirable but not essential
· Ability to work night shifts if progressing for the night shift position.
Our client is offering a salary and package of £38-£45k, travel expenses, pension scheme and 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability next week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.