£40k - 50k per year
over 1 year ago
Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Auditor - £40k-£50k + Company Car/Car Allowance + Fuel Card + Healthcare + Pension Scheme + 26 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
Principal People are delighted to offer an excellent opportunity for a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality professional seeking a progressive opportunity within a multi-disciplined Infrastructure organisation. This is a fantastic chance to work within an established SHEQ team and an opportunity for a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Auditor to develop their career and hold longevity in a rapidly growing and well networked company.
The successful Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Auditor will have the opportunity to engage work alongside experienced SHEQ Professionals at all levels as well as developing audit programmes.
Key responsibilities of this Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Auditor include:
- Conducting internal site audits
- Identifying opportunities for improvement of business systems
- Maintaining compliant Business Management Systems
- Regularly communicating with SHEQ managers around compliance
- Producing monthly reports of SHEQ performance
The successful Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Auditor will:
- Hold the Internal or Lead auditing qualifications within ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 or OHSAS 18001
- Be able to demonstrate a commercial understanding of the Infrastructure industry
- Have proven experience as a SHEQ Auditor
- Have experience within auditing on a multi-site basis
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Hold a full UK driving licence
Our client is open to seeing candidates from a variety of backgrounds including Rail, Civil Engineering, Waste and Construction.
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £50k + Company Car/Car Allowance + Fuel Card + Healthcare + Pension Scheme + 26 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.