£30k - 35k per year
over 2 years ago
A Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager is required to join a fast-growing construction services and installations organisation based mainly in their Head Office in North Yorkshire with occasional travel to UK remits. This position is to pay a salary of up to £35K plus pension.
This role reports directly into the MD and sits as part of the senior management team of this organisation. It is an excellent opportunity for a SHEQ Professional looking to progress their career within a growing and progressive business that works in a specialist area in varying environments within the construction industry. You will be solely responsible for health and safety responsibilities upon varying installation environments the business works within and is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a respected business.
As Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Create future policy and procedures
- Reporting to the Board
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Site inspections and audits.
- Maintain relevant accreditations
- Keeping training matrix up to date
The ideal Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Certificate minimum
- Industry experience within Construction (ideally Working at Height, Installations, Scaffold)
- Be an engaging, ambitious and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the salary on offer for the Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager is up to £35k.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. If this is of interest please follow the link to apply!