£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
8 days ago
Safety Manager (Food Safety) – Leading Catering company – Up to £45,000 + Car or Car Allowance – Warwick office (50%) and Regional / UK Travel (50%) *Great role for people with Environmental Health background*
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged to recruit for a Food Safety Manager for a leading and independent contract catering company based in the Midlands.
This is a fascinating opportunity to join a business that serve a number of different industries including; Education (Schools, colleges and universities), Corporate offices, Sports stadiums (premier league football clubs), Care homes and more.
You will play a key role in ensuring that the staff providing catering services are doing so with the highest of food safety standards, providing them with a framework of food safety considerations – as well as getting involved in working with menu development teams in relation to allergens and dietary requirements of customers.
The company have a lot in place already, and are managing Food Safety effectively – so you won’t need to start something up from scratch, but you will be able to make your mark on the company and strive for excellence in the role.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be autonomously in charge of how the company manage food safety across the business, working from and adding to a solid foundation of food safety procedures
- You will be able to dovetail with food menu / innovation teams to help create catering & food menus in relation to customer dietary requirements and allergens
- You will work with some fascinating clients, including football teams / stadiums as well as leading universities
- If coming from an Environmental Health background, this could be a great opportunity to transition in to the private sector – whilst adding a huge amount of value from your EHO experience by working on ‘both sides of the fence’
The ideal Food Safety Manager will possess:
- Experience of working in a food safety related role, ideally within a customer facing environment OR currently working as an EHO (Environmental Health Officer)
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively across internal employees but also external customers
- Environmental Health Degree or Food Safety Qualification
- Full UK driving license and willingness to operate across multiple sites
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately or contact me on email@example.com quoting reference 26701