£18k - 21k per year + OTE £38K Y1
about 1 year ago
Are you looking for a new job as a Sales Negotiator? Look no further!
Have you considered recruitment as an alternative?
Recruitment Consultants can earn up to double of a Sales Negotiators take home salary and we don’t work weekends!
As you’re here; why not read on?
Principal People are once again opening our doors to exceptional candidates for our sixth recruitment academy. We have grown from a team of 3 to 35 in 5 years and have a proven track record of developing raw talent to become incredibly successful Recruitment Consultants.
Principal People have a 4.9/5 rating on Glassdoor.
The average annual salary across our consulting team is £68k. In fact, 79% of our Consultants earn within the top 10% of the UK’s population. Every single member of our management team started in a resourcing capacity and we hold 100% retention across our senior team.
This particular vacancy is within our Social Housing division; our fastest growing sector in the business and would be the ideal fit for an individual interested in a Sales Negotiator role.
You will benefit from an 12-week training academy to get you off to the very best start, second to none support from an experienced leadership team and the opportunity to earn £80,000 within 4 years, all while enjoying the balance of working Monday – Friday (no weekends like Sales Negotiators), flexible working and a wellbeing allowance to spend as you please.
A career in recruitment is perfect for those with a natural entrepreneurial flair, who are goal orientated and hungry for success – no experience is required as full training is provided.
The successful Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for:
- First and foremost, making mistakes and lots of them! You will be supported through an 12-week training academy during which you will fall down and get back up as many times as you need to – importantly, you will be completely supported and encouraged.
- Establishing and developing relationships with Social Housing organisations across the UK.
- Conducting business development through a range of methods including phone calls, attending networking events and client meetings; we are not just stuck behind a desk!
- Actively working on job vacancies in partnership with our dedicated resource team, finding the best possible candidates as you develop.
- Meeting personal revenue targets with full support from the leadership team, we help you to meet your personal goals and truly develop you through continual coaching.
For your hard work and dedication, the successful Recruitment Consultant will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading salary dependent on experience which only increases as you progress, in addition to an outstanding commission structure with a realistic OTE of £38,000 in year one with the business.
- Amazing team incentives; from team days out and a wellbeing allowance, through to exclusive holidays for high performers and a car allowance as you progress.
- Industry leading training and development, ensuring the very best start to the Social Housing recruitment industry, in addition to ongoing development as you progress within the role (we have an in-house training facility to ensure your success).
- Extensive benefits including private health cover, pension, flexible working, a wellbeing allowance paid in addition to your salary and 0% interest free loans.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 954952 or send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!!