£50k - 60k per year
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Senior Building Safety Manager – North London - £60,000
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Senior Building Safety Manager to work with a leading not for profit provider in the Social Housing sector.
The role will play a key part in building a safer future for the association’s residents and the communities across the region.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
You will be at the spear head of building safety following Dame Judith Hackitt’s review of Industry Fire Safety standards, this will allow the successful individual to really make this role their own and shape how the organisation views Building Safety with the support of the Head of Building Services.
As the Senior Building Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the organisation for new and upcoming changes in fire safety
- Developing and implementing a fire safety inspection and audit programmes on complex buildings
- Hand selecting the team they would like to support them in maintaining the organisations high standards with regards to fire safety
- Advising on improvements and projects that occur within the exciting and complex stock supported by a collaborative and knowledgeable workforce
The ideal Senior Building Safety Manager will have:
- Membership of the IFE, or RICS (similar membership body with relation to the built environment and fire safety would be equally acceptable)
- A wide knowledge base within residential property and related safety/compliance areas
- Experience of managing a range of stakeholders and working at a senior management level to achieve results
- A commitment to professional development and be passionate about taking on addition al qualifications
In return, the successful Senior Building Safety Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £60,000 plus a competitive package including company bonus, flexible working & home working options, a commitment to CPD and further qualifications.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.