£55k - 60k per year + Package
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Senior Building Safety Project Manager – £55,000 - £60,000 - London
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Senior Building Safety Project Manager to work with a high performing Housing Association to help shape the future of resident safety. The organisation we have partnered with are community focused who work in partnership with local authorities and a range of RSL's to provide high quality safe affordable housing and support to London communities.
The successful Senior Project Manager will need to have experience of contract managing programmes of works within a housing stock, ensuring that contract conditions are complied with within budgets and time-scales. This role focuses on implementing building safety projects and initiatives from the Hackitt Report, MHCLG's guidance and new emerging legislation i.e. draft fire and building safety bills.
This is a fantastic chance to work with a certified top employer within Social Housing. Our client is keen to get someone on board that can hit the ground running and be able to support a dynamic team.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be part of an organisation who have a passion for delivering a positive approach to building safety and are looking to be proactive in the associations approach.
- They are a supportive organisation who value individual members of staff with a personal development programme as well and progression opportunities.
- You will receive flexible working opportunities and lots of support from specialist fire safety and compliance teams.
Senior Building Safety Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Creating and delivering new processes and procedures to help with data capture and collection supporting the golden thread and building information
- Monitoring and reporting upon all financial and project progress so that the various departments can monitor the delivery and efficiently of building safety programmes.
- Leasing with residents and various stakeholders across the business to implement and develop robust polices and procedures
- Monitoring and benchmarking of programme delivery Key Performance Indicators
The successful Senior Project Manager must possess:
- Experience working with contractors residents and surveyors.
- Experience ensuring projects are delivered on time, to budget and to a high standard.
- Knowledge of building safety initiatives, draft recommendations, MHCLG advice notes and building a safer future.
- Technical knowledge and expertise of property and construction disciplines.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £60,000 On top of this there is a fantastic benefits package on offer including; excellent annual leave allowance of 28 days plus bank holiday on top, flexible working opportunities, comprehensive development and training and a free counselling and advice service.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the next few weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Building Safety position appy now or please contact Social Housing Recruitment on 0203 8000 888.