£27k - 34k per year
over 1 year ago
Senior Ecologist - £27k-£34k plus an extensive package and flexible working based in Dorset
Are you an experienced Ecologist looking to add real value to a team of dedicated professionals within an established ecology consultancy?
Reporting into a Principal Ecologist, Principal People are partnering with a consistently growing consultancy who are searching for a Senior Ecologist to bridge the gap between the Junior Ecologists and support their development. Working across domestic, commercial, and high-profile projects, this is a diverse role that will be both office and site based; the organisation is supportive of flexible working to suit the successful candidate’s requirements.
As well as being a stable organisation with consistent growth for several years, the business believes in professional development and allocates a budget for every employee to continue expanding their skillset.
The successful Senior Ecologist will have responsibilities including the following:
- Conduct ecological surveys for all species across a range of projects and subsequent reports
- Manage several projects and liaise with clients and stakeholders
- Line management of junior Ecologists and Graduates
- Develop and support the bat capability of the wider team
The successful Senior Ecologist will have:
- Experience of conducting bat surveys (desirable)
- Degree level in an environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In return the successful Senior Ecologist will receive:
- A basic salary of £27,000 - £34,000 per annum
- Discretionary bonus (applicable after 1st full year)
- Private pension scheme
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity which is an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV.