£25k - 32k per year
about 2 years ago
Senior Ecologist - £25k-£32k plus an extensive package and flexible working based near Huntingdon
Are you an experienced Ecologist looking to add real value to a team of dedicated professionals within an established environmental consultancy?
Principal People are partnering with a leading environmental consultancy who are searching for a Senior Ecologist to continue the growth of their team. Working across both public and private contracts, this is a diverse role that will be both office and site based; the role will offer the chance to engage regularly with clients as well as supporting junior Ecologists, giving the opportunity to develop as a well rounded professional.
As well as this position, the organisation is recruiting across the UK and as a result there will be lots of opportunity to progress and take on more responsibility as you develop.
The successful Senior Ecologist will have responsibilities including the following:
- Conduct regular ecological surveys for a range of clients and contracts, from housing developers to renewable energy projects
- Carry out consultations, research, analysis, and write reports
- Work closely with stakeholders, clients, and regulatory bodies
- Lead your own projects and develop relationships with new clients
- Support with the creation of proposals and tenders in order to contribute to the team’s sals target
The successful Senior Ecologist will have:
- Degree level in an environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of conducting bat surveys (desirable)
In return the successful Senior Ecologist will receive:
- A basic salary of £25,000 - £32,000 per annum
- Private pension scheme
- Regular training and career development
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity which is an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV.
Please note that due to the current pandemic, we regret that are not able to provide individual responses to unsuccessful applications. Therefore, if you have not been contacted by Principal People within 3 working days of submitting an application, unfortunately your application has not been successful.