£27k - 34k per year
3 months ago
Senior Ecologist - £27k-£34k plus an extensive package and flexible working based near Farnborough
Are you an experienced Ecologist looking to add real value to a team of dedicated professionals within an established ecology consultancy?
Reporting into a Principal Ecologist, Principal People are partnering with a consistently growing consultancy who are searching for a Senior Ecologist to bridge the gap between the Junior Ecologists and support their development. Working across domestic, commercial, and high-profile projects, this is a diverse role that will be both office and site based; the organisation is supportive of flexible working to suit the successful candidate’s requirements.
As well as being a stable organisation with consistent growth for several years, the business believes in professional development and allocates a budget for every employee to continue expanding their skillset.
The successful Senior Ecologist will have responsibilities including the following:
- Conduct ecological surveys for all species across a range of projects and subsequent reports
- Manage several projects and liaise with clients and stakeholders
- Line management of junior Ecologists and Graduates
- Develop and support the bat capability of the wider team
The successful Senior Ecologist will have:
- Experience of conducting bat surveys (desirable)
- Degree level in an environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In return the successful Senior Ecologist will receive:
- A basic salary of £27,000 - £34,000 per annum
- Discretionary bonus (applicable after 1st full year)
- Private pension scheme
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity which is an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV.
Please note that due to the current pandemic, we regret that are not able to provide individual responses to unsuccessful applications. Therefore, if you have not been contacted by Principal People within 3 working days of submitting an application, unfortunately your application has not been successful.