£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Global Blue Chip company – Senior EHS Advisor – £40-50K benefits package – Cheltenham
Principal People are delighted to have exclusively partnered with a Specialised Global Manufacturing organisation based in Cheltenham. The position is working within the HSE Operations Department and will have a strong focus upon delivering the company behavioural safety programme and ensuring / improving engagement towards Health, Safety and Environment practices.
The role will work closely with all levels of staff and will be instrumental in feeding into the company EHS strategy as well as implementing the required changes across a large manufacturing complex.
Why work for this company?
- Working for highly successful, award-winning blue-chip company, who have numerous accolades
- Offering ample development and training opportunities to help your career further
- A great deal of scope for this induvial working with many different risks having the opportunity to implement your own individual mark onto site
- Lots of variation within the role and chance to get involved with new projects that arise in EHS
- Being part of a fully invested team with excellent buy-in to EHS from the business and site leadership
The key duties include:
- Supporting ongoing engagement of continuous improvement programmes, working closely with operational teams and coaching them accordingly
- Contribute to the EHS strategy and direction.
- Developing policies and procedures relevant to certification requirements
- Auditing and Maintaining the ISO 14001 and 45001 management systems
- Driving EHS performance forward onsite
The ideal will possess as a minimum:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Ideally Experienced with management systems including ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- 5 + years of experience in a Health and Safety focussed role, ideally within a manufacturing environment.
A salary of £40-50K depending on experience plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.