£40k - 50k per year + Company Car/Car Allowance
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Senior Environment and Sustainability Advisor – £40k-£50k plus a company car or £5k car allowance – home and site based
Principal People are excited to offer a fantastic opportunity for an environment or sustainability professional seeking a fresh opportunity with a nationally recognised construction organisation. Working closely with the Group Environment and Sustainability Manager, the successful Senior Environment and Sustainability Advisor will be working on a number of prestigious utilities and civils projects around London and the home counties. The projects will be diverse and include all stages, from design to live construction.
Our client has been experiencing consistent growth for years and this is another example of them strengthening their environmental team by searching for an experienced Senior Environment and Sustainability Advisor. This role will be home and site based and will give you the opportunity to engage regularly with site teams both internally and externally.
Following consistent growth, even through the pandemic, this is the perfect time to join the business as they invest heavily in their already impressive environment and sustainability division.
The successful Senior Environment and Sustainability Advisor will have responsibilities including the following:
- Be the point of contact for environment and sustainability across utilities and civils projects
- Responsible for gathering environmental data
- Implementing and monitoring the environmental management system
- Conducting site inspections and audits both internally and for the wider supply chain
- Ensuring sustainability and environmental compliance
- Engaging with stakeholders e.g. Local authorities and the Environment Agency
- Helping to obtain environmental consents and permits
- Assisting in the development of sustainability and environmental training for all staff
The successful Senor Environment and Sustainability Advisor will hold:
- Environmental (or related) degree
- Enthusiasm to drive improvement for nurturing a proactive environmental culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of experience of environment with exposure to the utilities, construction or related sector
In return the successful Senior Environment and Sustainability Advisor will receive:
- A basic salary up to £50,000 per annum
- Company car or £5k car allowance
- Pension scheme
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today to express your interest.