£35k - 45k per year + Package
4 months ago
Senior Environmental Advisor - £35k-£45k plus a company car or car allowance, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays based in Peterborough
Principal People are partnering with a nationally recognised Principal Contractor who are searching for a Senior Environmental Advisor. Reporting into the Head of HSE, this is the chance to make a significant impact as a Senior Environmental Advisor. This is a national role and although travel is limited to circa 20%, you can be based from anywhere in the UK.
This opportunity offers the ability to work for one of the UK’s leading utilities and infrastructure Principal Contractors, with the chance to travel the whole of the UK. This is a newly created position within an established HSEQ team that is continuing to grow, leading to a wealth of progression opportunities.
The successful Senior Environmental Advisor will have responsibilities including the following:
- Being the environmental specialist within an established HSEQ team
- Leading the attainment of accreditations such as CEMARS
- Upskilling the wider SHEQ and operational team with regards to environmental awareness
- Managing and improving the environmental management system
- Collaborating with stakeholders at all levels
The successful Senior Environmental Advisor will have:
- A Degree level in an environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge within utilities, construction, civil engineering or similar
- Experience in working on a multi-site contract
In return the successful Senior Environmental Advisor will receive:
- A basic salary of £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Company car or Car allowance
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity which is an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV.