£33k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
over 1 year ago
Senior Environmental Advisor - £33k-£40k plus a Bonus, Company Car or £4,765 Car Allowance, 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays and a 9% pension scheme based near Winchester
Principal People are delighted to offer an exceptional opportunity for an Environmental or Sustainability professional seeking a progressive opportunity with a globally recognised Principal Contractor. With the chance to work on prestigious Infrastructure projects, this is an opportunity for a Senior Environmental Advisor to further their career within an established environmental team.
Working on multiple sites across Hampshire with several office locations, the successful Senior Environmental Advisor will have the unique opportunity to create innovative sustainability programmes.
This site-based role will be reporting directly into the Environmental Manager and you will be conducting site inspections as well as audits both internally and for the wider supply chain. Furthermore, this position represents the opportunity to continue your environmental career progression.
Key responsibilities of this Senior Environmental Advisor include:
- Creating innovative sustainability programmes to be used by the company
- Responsible for gathering environmental data
- Implementing and monitoring the environmental management system
- Conducting site inspections and audits both internally and for the wider supply chain
- Ensuring sustainability and environmental compliance
The successful Senior Environmental Advisor will hold:
- Experience within Infrastructure, Construction, Highways or a similar sector
- Degree level in an environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Full UK driving licence
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of Environmental experience with exposure to the Infrastructure industry or a similar sector including Utilities, Highways, Rail, Civil Engineering or Construction.
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £40k + Bonus + Company Car or £4,765 Car Allowance + Fuel Card + 28 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + 9% Pension Scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.