Bury St Edmunds
£40k - 45k per year + Package
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Senior Environmental Advisor - £40k-£45k plus a Company Car or £4.5k Car Allowance and extensive package based near Bury St Edmunds
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional environmental opportunity within a globally recognised principal contractor that work across a range of sectors. Working across several construction projects for a leading principal contractor, this is the opportunity to make an impact as a Senior Environmental Advisor within an established SHE team. The role will cover sites across East Anglia and can be partly based from home.
If you are searching for a fresh challenge with the support and structure in place to truly enhance your knowledge and skillset as an experienced Environmental Advisor then this could be an excellent opportunity for you. The successful Senior Environmental Advisor will join a growing and diverse team who place great emphasis on personal development and career progression.
The successful Senior Environmental Advisor will have responsibilities including the following:
- Be the point of contact for environmental queries across several of projects within a SHE team
- Develop innovative ideas around social engagement, environment and sustainability
- Oversee a range of multimillion pound construction projects
- Ensure compliance in relation to environmental management systems
The successful Senior Environmental Advisor will have:
- Degree level in an environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Our client is open to seeing candidates with environmental experience across either construction, rail, civil engineering, or similar
In return the successful Senior Environmental Advisor will receive up to £45000 per annum, company car or £4,500 car allowance, 7.5% matched pension scheme and an extensive package.
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity which is an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.