£350 per day + (inside IR35)
01252 759 162
10 months ago
Senior Environmental Advisor - £350 per day (inside IR35) 3-6 months – High Wycombe - Construction
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Environmental Advisor to join a construction organisation based near High Wycombe on a single site basis.
Reporting to the Environmental Manager, the successful candidate will support the organisation in ensuring environmental compliance on site.
As the Senior Environmental Advisor you will be:
- Ensuring all environmental compliance on site
- Assisting with implementation of permits and consents
- Carrying out environmental reports on behalf of the site
- Ensuring best practice in relation to environmental on site
The successful Senior Environmental Advisor will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- Hold an environmental qualification as a minimum.
- Experience working in a construction, civil engineering, or high-risk environment.
- Be happy to be based on site five days per week.
- Have a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience working in an environmental role
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252759162 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org