£37k - 43k per year + Package
about 2 years ago
Senior Environmental Advisor - £37k-£43k plus a Company Car, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays based near Swineshead
Principal People are delighted to offer an exceptional opportunity for an Environmental or Sustainability professional seeking a progressive opportunity with a globally recognised Principal Contractor. With the chance to work on prestigious Civil Engineering projects, this is an opportunity for a Senior Environmental Advisor to further their career within an established environmental team.
Working on significant projects near Swineshead, the successful Senior Environmental Advisor will have the opportunity to engage with clients and ensure compliance across a brand-new project for a market leading Principal Contractor.
This site-based role will be reporting directly into the Environment and Sustainability Manager and you will be conducting site inspections as well as audits both internally and for the wider supply chain. Furthermore, this position represents the opportunity to continue your environmental career progression.
Key responsibilities of this Senior Environmental Advisor include:
- Liaise with regulatory bodies and subcontractors on all environmental and sustainability matters
- Work closely with the Environmental Manager by attending client meetings and supporting the Environmental Advisors
- Implement and monitor the environmental management system
- Conduct site inspections and audits both internally and for the wider supply chain
- Ensure sustainability and environmental compliance
The successful Senior Environmental Advisor will hold:
- Experience within Infrastructure, Construction, Highways or a similar sector
- Degree level in an environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Full UK driving licence
Our client is open to seeing Environment and Sustainability professionals from a range of sectors including Civil Engineering, Utilities, Highways, Rail, Rail, or Construction.
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £43k + Company Car + Fuel Card + 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + Private Pension Scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.