£40k - 48k per year
3 months ago
Senior Environmental Advisor - £40k-£48k plus a Company Car or £4.5k Car Allowance and extensive package based near Glasgow
Principal People are delighted to offer an exceptional opportunity for an Environmental or Sustainability professional seeking a progressive opportunity with a globally recognised principal contractor. With the chance to work on a variety of prestigious construction projects, this is an opportunity for a Senior Environmental Advisor to make an impact within an established HSEQ team.
If you are searching for a fresh challenge with the support and structure in place to truly enhance your knowledge and skillset as an experienced Environmental Advisor then this could be an excellent opportunity for you. The successful Senior Environmental Advisor will report directly into the Environmental Manager and will join a growing and diverse team who place great emphasis on personal development and career progression.
The successful Senior Environmental Advisor will have responsibilities including the following:
- Be the point of contact for environmental queries across several of projects within a SHE team
- Working closely with the pre-construction team on pre-construction and live sites
- Develop innovative ideas around social engagement, environment and sustainability
- Support and train SHE professionals with regards to environmental awareness
- Ensure compliance in relation to environmental management systems
The successful Senior Environmental Advisor will have:
- Degree level in an environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Experience working with SEPA (desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Our client is open to seeing candidates with environmental experience across either construction, rail, civil engineering, or similar
In return the successful Senior Environmental Advisor will receive up to £48,000 per annum, company car or £4,500 car allowance, private pension scheme and an extensive package.
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity which is an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV email@example.com