£40k - 47k per year
8 months ago
6 Month FTC– 40K- 47K Pro-Rota - Senior Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Senior Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with a pharmaceutical company who are involved in incredible projects such as; finding a cure for cancer. With the site being newly acquired, this is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company
The successful Senior Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Assisting the EHS Manager to achieve standards of EHS excellence on site, and deputising in his absence.
- Implementing Health, Safety and Wellbeing policies and procedures
- Conducting training, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Actively developing relationships with the workforce, at all levels of the business to actively influence the Health, Safety and Wellbeing culture
- Reviewing conducted risk assessments and method statements and acting as the point of contact for all Health and Safety related queries on site.
The ideal Senior Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor will have experience in the Manufacturing industry in a senior capacity within Health and Safety, however we are certainly open to a Health and Safety Advisor who is seeking their next career step.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a pro-rota salary offering up to £47K depending on qualifications and experience, accompanied by a generous benefits package.
If this is of interest to you, please contact Daniel on 01252 954 969 or apply to D.email@example.com