£60k - 70k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
2x Senior Environmental Managers – Banbury and Bicester – REF 26917GW
£60,000 - £70,000 + Company Car/Car Allowance, Private pension scheme, 26 days AL, Subsistence, Travel Allowance
Principal People are thrilled to be recruiting for two incredibly exciting, newly created roles for Senior Environmental Managers to join a highly reputable major infrastructure project. The successful Senior Environmental Managers will report into the Head of Environment and Sustainability.
Taking responsibility of a large team the successful candidates will take the lead across all Environmental queries on multiple sites and regional divisions.
- Supporting the Head of Environment and sustainability by managing the Regional Environmental Teams.
- Ensuring compliance with Management plans.
- Evaluate the environmental effects of work and implement plans to avoid and reduce environmental effects.
- Maintain and improve environmental awareness within the wider team.
- Initiate and support a programme for reporting and demonstrating compliance with industry best practice.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- £60,000 - £70,000, dependent on experience.
- Company Car or a £5,300 Car allowance.
- 26 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays.
- Private medical insurance.
- Travel Allowance.
The Successful Senior Environmental Manager will hold:
- Experience on Major Infrastructure/Construction projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Examples of developing a positive environmental culture within a team.
If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today. By sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using Ref 26917GW