£55k - 60k per year + Package
01252 759 162
11 months ago
Senior Fire Safety Advisor – London – £55,000 - £60,000 + Package
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation that no two days are the same. You will be part of a cohesive and supportive team of fire safety professionals in an organisation that values all aspects of safety and will be given the ability to manage a small team of fire safety professional.
The organisation is on a journey within fire safety and currently have a number of exciting projects that the successful advisor will be a part of. The organisation also offers exceptional opportunities for professional development and dedicated CPD/Training budget’s available to them.
This is a rare opportunity to work for a market leading organisation that is well renowned in its space who are pushing to be a market leader for Fire Safety who have a clear vision, support and a dedicated team delivering tangible results in Building and Fire Safety.
As the Senior Fire Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering training and fire safety advice to operational teams
- Maintaining the Fire Safety Management System, and building on the team’s success
- Identifying areas for improvement and coaching he organisation to adopt best practice
- Reviewing building designs, fire strategy, on site assessments of new build and refurbishment works
The ideal Senior Fire Safety Advisor will have:
- Membership of the Institution of Fire Engineers ideally GIFireE as a minimum (equivalent memberships are acceptable)
- An up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and building regulations
- NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Risk Management as a minimum
- Experience working within a fire safety field both independently and leading a team of fire safety professionals
In return, the successful Fire Safety Advisor will be offered a starting salary of up to £60,000 package also includes, Home Working and Flexible Working, HMRC mileage rates, 26 days leave + days bank holidays, support for CPD and development, enhanced company pension scheme and essential car user allowance.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.