£45k - 47k per year + Package
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Senior Fire Safety Advisor - £45,000 to £47,000 + package – Public Sector – Near Ealing– permanent
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Fire Safety Advisor to join a reputable public-sector organisation based near Ealing.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, the successful candidate will support the organisation in providing competent fire safety advice.
As the Senior Fire Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Managing the capital budget for works relating to fire safety.
- Project managing the fire risk assessment contract.
- When required carry out fire risk assessments.
- Developing and reviewing fire policies and procedures.
- Carrying out routine fire safety inspections.
The successful Senior Fire Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
- Be a Technical or Graduate Member of the IFE.
- Have experience of working within a Public Sector, Social Housing or Property Management environment.
- Have experience managing / coaching an individual or a team.
In return the successful candidate will be offered up to £47,000 + package depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in discussing this further; please respond to this advert with your CV.